“Lanviews mission is to employ and retain the services of dedicated, forward thinking staff ensuring their satisfaction, motivation and development is catered for”
Damon Golder MD, Lanview
Lanview are always looking for hard-working talented individuals to join us.
Whether you have years of experience as an estimator, quantity surveyor or site manager, or are just starting out studying for a qualification, contact us about your next opportunity.
You will be joining a team, with over 200 years’ worth of combined industry expertise.
We are currently recruiting for the follow roles:
We are currently seeking an experienced, dynamic and ambitious Project Manager to develop their career with us here at Lanview. The right candidate will be career-driven and have a proven track record when it comes to working on fit-out projects. Working on projects with both new, and our expanding list of repeat order clients, you will be required to proactively manage, liaise, and consult with both internal and external stakeholders.
Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied. Responsibilities will cover all aspects of a project from the initial stages through to completion:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Ensuring all pre and post contract documentation is in place
- Representing the organisation’s interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects including contractual, programming, logistical, site phasing and sequencing.
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessment and ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Reporting to senior stakeholders on progress
- Evaluating the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice with the team.
Please head over to our website for further information.
Lanview are currently seeking experienced Site Managers with a Fit-Out experience to join our team>
The successful applicant will oversee all site activities and monitor progress against the programme taking remedial action where appropriate whilst always protecting the Company’s contractual position. The role will require the Site Manager to monitor and inspect the quality of work to ensure high standards of quality are achieved and address any issues with the sub-contractors and trades.
A Site Manager’s role includes:
- Responsibility for ensuring that a construction project is completed on time and within budget.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
- Assessing and minimising risk.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
To apply for any of these positions, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org